the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Saturday, November 03, 2007

day 3...

It was a dry day in our house!! We even went to the park for 1.5 hours and played with the niehgbors all afternoon!!!

I know, I know... just b/c we had ONE dry day doesn't mean that I won't have challenges ahead. It doesn't mean that I should not bring changes of clothes with us everywhere I go.

But, day 1 STUNK!!! I was exhausted... I cried... she cried... peanut cried (unrelated to potty training)... it was worth it though for a dry day.

She made cupcakes at jodi's house for a reward. We talked about it all day b/c she couldn't do it yesterday (2 accidents).

That little tushy in undies is awesome! YEAH!

(we're still in diapers for night-time... I'm OK with that for a little while longer. She still doesn't know she can get out of her bed... I'm not quite ready to tell her she's allowed :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Congratulations! If you didn't celebrate the little victories, you'd never make it! Good job Sweet Pea!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home