new bambo?
That would be 'sweet pea' talk for New Shampoo... we were just discussing bath time!
yes, the kiddie stuff that smells way too funny but has conditioner in it. Her hair is getting hard to comb.
Why does the kiddie stuff smell so bad? I must be in the minority b/c I actually don't want her hair to smell like blueberries or strawberries (or especially watermelon!!!). It is still tear free, which is why I bought it... I like the baby smell though. My favorite is Aveeno... do they make a conditioner?
yes, the kiddie stuff that smells way too funny but has conditioner in it. Her hair is getting hard to comb.
Why does the kiddie stuff smell so bad? I must be in the minority b/c I actually don't want her hair to smell like blueberries or strawberries (or especially watermelon!!!). It is still tear free, which is why I bought it... I like the baby smell though. My favorite is Aveeno... do they make a conditioner?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home