the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Saturday, September 29, 2007

what'd she say?

soooo, we're eating dinner and just chatting about anything. we just happened to say the name aiden... one of her friends from church. we weren't actually talking about that particular aiden, but she didn't know. her face just lit up and she squealed, "my aiden?"... so we just played along, "yes, your friend aiden"

Some how, she got the idea that we were going to see her friend aiden.

after dinner, we headed to best buy to pick up a few things... we do that, head to best buy to pick up a few things... it's hubby's favorite place to hang out... and sweet pea loves to watch tv... if there were a carribou in the store everyone would win. right now, sweet pea and hubby win... peanut and I are bored :)

right after we pulled into best buy, sweet pea started crying and whining and saying something that sounded like "I want my man"... we could NOT figure out what she was saying. We tried to figure it out what she was saying... tried and tried... then we distracted her and went into the store.

We got out of the store and she started again... "I want my man"... hubby and I were dying laughing, we had no idea what she was saying!!!!

We got home and she was CRYING!!! "I don't want to go home"... "I want my MAN!!!!"

?van? -NO
?man? -NO
?tran? -NO
?van? -NO
?name? - NO

this went on forever!!!

We finally figured it out... she wanted her friend!!!!

"which friend??"
"aiden!!!!" with lots of tears

"Ohhhh, we're going to see aiden at church tomorrow.... is that ok???"
"yes" with more tears

Oh my gosh!!! just when I think I can understand her and she's talking so well we have a night like that! WOW! wait until I tell aiden's mom what happened tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home