the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Thursday, September 13, 2007

potty training..

I thought I'd try those plastic training pants today since we weren't leaving the house.

training pants - 2
potty - 0
laundry - keeps on going

She sat on the potty for 15-20 minutes (I will only read her two books now, not book after book after book) and then went in her trainer about 20 minutes later.

She doesn't mind feeling wet?! Nope, doesn't mind it at all. At least she didn't leave a little present in the trainer... that would have been gross.

then...
-my diaper mommy? mine?
-my diaper!!!

-yep, those are your diapers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home