the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Thursday, September 13, 2007

agh...

no pics... you heard right... no pics :)

what I'm hearing today:

-mine, mommy? is this mine?
-my macron and chee? mine, mommy? mine?
-my drink? mine, mommy? mine?
-where my drink gooooo?
-my drink mommy, mine?
-my shirt? (while I'm folding clothes)
-my sock?
-my pj's
mine, mine, mine... mine, mine, mine!!!

I'm going to lose it. Yes, they are yours but I don't want to you say that word anymore!!! I'm not taking it from you, your brother isn't taking it from you, no one is going to take it from you!!! IT'S YOURS!!!

agh... back to my coffee... lovely, lovely coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home