the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Friday, August 31, 2007

To the state fair!!!

So, the family went to the State Fair last thursday. We ate fried foods until we all had belly aches!!!

While I was feeding little Peanut, Daddy and Sweet Pea went to check out the choo-choo train exhibit.


Bucket full of cookies, anyone?! They're $18, but their also warm and gooey. We opted for a small cone cup full, it was enough to finish off the belly ache. We headed to the all you can drink milk stand ($1 for all you can drink!!! chocolate or white and the milk has never been touched by humans!!!)... again, all aiding in the belly ache factor!
These little piggies were an hour old!!! I felt for that poor mommy... and I only have ONE nursing!!! Aghhhh, yikes!Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home