the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Friday, September 21, 2007

A trip to the Apple Orchard...

Sweet Pea and her friends at the apple orchard. My friends and I met there to trade our frozen dinners... and have a nice outing with the kids. They can run and play and pick out pumpkins. We took a tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch...
The only pic of the little peanut the whole day... I stink at this. This is the third year we've gone to the apple orchard and the first time I didn't get a picture of the baby (last year and the year before, Sweet pea was the baby)!!!!

She was a little too small, but oh did she ever try!!!

Sweet Pea and her friend, Sammy... trying to share.

She picked this one out for her baby brother!!! Too sweet... It was a "tiny" pumpkin for her "tiny" brother... not a "BIG ONE" like the other pumpkins she saw. The pumpkins are quite expensive there at the patch... I'd rather spend $5 at Cub Foods for one :) sorry...
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home