A few new pics of Peanut
He was hanging out in my lap yesterday... mostly becuase he wasn't napping yesterday ;) I've learned that the second child sleeps more in the carseat, which makes the days we're not out and about hard b/c he has to sleep in his crib!!!
Yep, those days he doesn't sleep much and I don't do much and Sweet Pea doesn't get my attention, which is super hard for both of us!!!!! (mainly because she doesn't play on her own very well when I'm in the area!)
Yep, those days he doesn't sleep much and I don't do much and Sweet Pea doesn't get my attention, which is super hard for both of us!!!!! (mainly because she doesn't play on her own very well when I'm in the area!)
I think he's sticking his tongue out at me here...


3 Comments:
Carly...he's so cute! Those cheeks make him look so kissable! :)
He looks just like Phil in those pictures. And surprisingly still so cute! :)
I loved that picture of sweet pea watching peanut. What a good big sister!
Adorable, Carly!!
The second child makes life a lot more busy and difficult. Nobody told me that and I wish they had! It does get easier (until the two of them start fighting!)
Post a Comment
<< Home