the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Friday, October 26, 2007

Potty Training to come!!!

I've set the date for cutting the cord on diapers... next thursday. I figure I'll lose it or she'll lose it - one person won't make it through the day sane!!!

We've got most of the supplies... new big girl underpants (dora, curious george, penguins, and elmo - the only shows she watches!!!), a potty seat for each bathroom (one dora, one plain white one... guess which one she likes better?!), a box of cheap toys that I'll be throwing away or recycling back into the box once she turns her head, and chocolate (for me or her, I'm not sure yet:) I haven't been able to find more plastic/thick cloth underwear... I guess they arne't very popular?! I wish my carpet cleaner was working... that's the only piece to the puzzle that isn't in place.

We'll be putting the diapers away except for nighttime...

One of us may cry once or twice (this doesn't count Peanut's ongoing ability to cry)...

We'll be reading lots and lots of books...

We'll be singing lots and lots of songs...

We'll (she'll) be drinking lots and lots of full strength apple juice (it's usually just one small glass of watered down apple juice for breakfast :)...

Should be interesting, but I'm tired of changing poopy diapers!!! They're really big and really stinky!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home