the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Saturday, October 27, 2007

whoa!!! A stinky?!!!

Tonight, before we went to bed, Sweet Pea sat on the potty. I tried the trick of turning on the water (I washed my hands, my face, and brushed my teeth) while she was sitting on the potty... no luck. I went to get the crying Peanut to feed him while Sweet Pea was hanging out on the potty. Then, she was done... OK, no big deal, it's not 'cut the cord day'.

We went to her room to get into PJ's (no, your green jammies aren't clean so you can't wear them AGAIN tonight).

She was standing funny, with her knees together. I asked her if she had to go potty... yep... we went back to the bathroom (where she had put her stool and her potty seat away!!! good girl). She sat down, got red faced, grunted... whoa!!! she got stinky on the potty!!! Oh my gosh!!!

She got up, turned around to look, waved good-bye and asked if her stinky was going to see his mommy... yep, that's what she said. I laughed and said, yep - stinky was going to see his mommy. We then flushed.

Sorry, we were pretty excited so we wanted to share... you are more than welcome to roll your eyes and wonder why you just read this gross story.

She did want her treat after it was over (and we argued about who was wiping... ). I luckily convinced her that it was too late for chocolate and we'd get something tomorrow... we'll see if she forgets.

Ohhh, I did forget to tell you that she's been putting her stickers on the wall - where her sticker chart for McDonalds used to be. We didn't put up a new chart... she doesn't care, she's still putting them on the wall. We are pretty sure she's OCD... not the usual first born or two year old stuff... more on that later.

Maybe thursday's cutting the cord won't be as bad as I think?!

1 Comments:

Blogger brandon said...

Sounds like she's well on her way! Good luck on cord cutting day!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home