the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Monday, October 29, 2007

Trip to the circus!!!

I think the most exciting part of the day was the trip to the circus on the Yellow School Bus!!! We went with Community Education... it was super cheap, super fun and we were in the FRONT row!!!

My friend Jodi talked me into it by promising to help with Peanut... she actually helped with Sweet Pea so I could take care of Peanut!!!
First taste of cotton candy... yummy!!!
Peanut slept through about 90% of the entire day :) Yeah... nice...
During intermission, everyone could walk around down on the circus floor. Sweet Pea wanted to ride the ponies... a lady offered me her ticket since her little one chickened out. Sweet Pea didn't chicken out!!! I was soooo prepared for her to say no when it came right down to it... but she let a strange man put her on the pony (I was carrying Peanut and couldn't lift her so well) and she rode it!!! Soooo fun and I was soo proud of her!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home