the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Look, Mom, I dressed myself!!!




And, yes, I DID let him leave the house like this. If I remember correctly, I bargained with him later in the day to take off the muscle shirt. He does these things because he knows I'll laugh and roll my eyes. He will continue to do these things to continue to get laughs and rolled eyes. I feel sorry for his teachers in the future... they will be wrapped around his little finger. Sooo cute and funny and darn frustrating :)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

They totally will be. How could they not? All that cuteness and charm?! If I were his mother and Molly and Anna were his sisters he would be rotten with spoiling.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home