Teeth coming in with FURY...
Wow... first eight teeth came in with a bit of drool and maybe a runny nose. She might have even bitten me on my shoulder once or twice. Ohhhh, she did chew on her crib rail - can't forget about that (my mom was in town watching her while I took a class and started calling her "betty beaver").
She's getting at least her two bottom molars right now. I can't get in there to see or feel her top gums but her bottom gums are huge! She's been drooling like a mad-baby and her nose has been runny. She's also trying to eat her hands and the WHINING! Ohhhh, the whining. And, she's getting up WAY tooooo early. I can get up at 6am to go running, but HER getting up at 6am has GOT to stop. And yesterday, she started getting diahheria. Yikes! I've never seen such a red tushie. Poor, poor baby. I set her down to change her diaper first thing this morning (it was a poopy diaper, who knows how long she had been sleeping like that) and she just cried. Oh, that must have hurt... wiping with those wipes probably felt like sand paper. And they were WARM wipes (thanks to a potty trained Sammy, Sweet Pea got a wipes warmer!).
I was just thinking last week, that those 3 tubes of Desinex we got for shower presents might last until we have another baby (no, I'm not pregnant). Well, today I'm thinking I might need to head out and buy more here real soon.
Luckily, Sweet Pea thinks that Children's Motrin is a special drink. She's gets sooo excited she starts 'running' towards me doing the sign for 'drink' and smiling. It's too cute. Then, she remembers her mouth hurts and she starts whining again :)
Sweet Pea and the Boys...

Here's a picture of Sweet Pea wanting to go up the slide at our neighbor's house. They have three boys (almost 8 to almost 3) and she wants to keep up with them sooo bad. Does this mean she'll be a tom boy and not a ballerina? Noooo, she still carries around one of the purses she got at the garage sale!!!
She's getting at least her two bottom molars right now. I can't get in there to see or feel her top gums but her bottom gums are huge! She's been drooling like a mad-baby and her nose has been runny. She's also trying to eat her hands and the WHINING! Ohhhh, the whining. And, she's getting up WAY tooooo early. I can get up at 6am to go running, but HER getting up at 6am has GOT to stop. And yesterday, she started getting diahheria. Yikes! I've never seen such a red tushie. Poor, poor baby. I set her down to change her diaper first thing this morning (it was a poopy diaper, who knows how long she had been sleeping like that) and she just cried. Oh, that must have hurt... wiping with those wipes probably felt like sand paper. And they were WARM wipes (thanks to a potty trained Sammy, Sweet Pea got a wipes warmer!).
I was just thinking last week, that those 3 tubes of Desinex we got for shower presents might last until we have another baby (no, I'm not pregnant). Well, today I'm thinking I might need to head out and buy more here real soon.
Luckily, Sweet Pea thinks that Children's Motrin is a special drink. She's gets sooo excited she starts 'running' towards me doing the sign for 'drink' and smiling. It's too cute. Then, she remembers her mouth hurts and she starts whining again :)
Sweet Pea and the Boys...

Here's a picture of Sweet Pea wanting to go up the slide at our neighbor's house. They have three boys (almost 8 to almost 3) and she wants to keep up with them sooo bad. Does this mean she'll be a tom boy and not a ballerina? Noooo, she still carries around one of the purses she got at the garage sale!!!
Here's Sweet Pea wrestling with the neighbors and using their slide... I think the cutests is when she's walking with Tyler (Jodi's oldest, left side) and their neighbor Dalton. Aren't they cute?!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home