Life is certainly a-changing
Yep, she's mobile and likes being mobile.
Today, I went over to my friend Amanda's house to help her with her garage sale (or keep her company since I'm not sure what help I was). Sweet pea is like a little person with a mission...
- play with Louie's cash register (Amanda's three year old selling rice crispy treats)
- grab Louie's rice crispy treat
- grab Louie's lemonade (he was also selling lemonade)
- start clearing off the for sale items
- empty out the board books for sale
- pick out a new purse or two (a girl after my own heart)
- play with this
- play with that
- stroll down the driveway
- hit the driveway face first (sorry, family, no 1 year pics this week either... don't worry hubby, there wasn't any blood, just a scrape or two and a bruise)
- stroll some more
- sit on the gaming chair and rock, rock, rock (sorry, hubby, I didn't buy it for you. I was waiting to see if it sold... if not, low-ball Amanda and give it to you for our anniversary. It sold though).
- get off the gaming chair
- get back on the gaming chair
- play with Louie and Johnny's Thomas the Trains (NNNOoooooo... call out Louie and Johnny as Sweet Pea comes into the train area. Miss Carly... Sweet Pea's wrecking our trains).
- repeat entire list as necessary
man, am I ever tired. I'm now longing for the 'sit in the middle of the floor and play with whatever I can reach' days.
Hubby and I got free movie tickets for trying on jeans at American Eagle the day it was sweltering hot and we went to the mall to kill time. They expired today, so we needed to get them used. I didn't find a babysitter (friends were busy and didn't call the recommendation we got for a paid sitter), so hubby offered to watch Sweet Pea for me while I went by myself! Yeah! I was at the gas station picking up some chocolate and sugar for the movie and ran into a neighbor. So, I went back home and picked up the other ticket and we both went to see "the devil wears Prada". Not bad for a chick flick! It had it's funny moments, it's cliche'd moments, and of course it's predictable moments. Enjoyable for free and the cost of one super-sized container of Junior Mints.
Today, I went over to my friend Amanda's house to help her with her garage sale (or keep her company since I'm not sure what help I was). Sweet pea is like a little person with a mission...
- play with Louie's cash register (Amanda's three year old selling rice crispy treats)
- grab Louie's rice crispy treat
- grab Louie's lemonade (he was also selling lemonade)
- start clearing off the for sale items
- empty out the board books for sale
- pick out a new purse or two (a girl after my own heart)
- play with this
- play with that
- stroll down the driveway
- hit the driveway face first (sorry, family, no 1 year pics this week either... don't worry hubby, there wasn't any blood, just a scrape or two and a bruise)
- stroll some more
- sit on the gaming chair and rock, rock, rock (sorry, hubby, I didn't buy it for you. I was waiting to see if it sold... if not, low-ball Amanda and give it to you for our anniversary. It sold though).
- get off the gaming chair
- get back on the gaming chair
- play with Louie and Johnny's Thomas the Trains (NNNOoooooo... call out Louie and Johnny as Sweet Pea comes into the train area. Miss Carly... Sweet Pea's wrecking our trains).
- repeat entire list as necessary
man, am I ever tired. I'm now longing for the 'sit in the middle of the floor and play with whatever I can reach' days.
Hubby and I got free movie tickets for trying on jeans at American Eagle the day it was sweltering hot and we went to the mall to kill time. They expired today, so we needed to get them used. I didn't find a babysitter (friends were busy and didn't call the recommendation we got for a paid sitter), so hubby offered to watch Sweet Pea for me while I went by myself! Yeah! I was at the gas station picking up some chocolate and sugar for the movie and ran into a neighbor. So, I went back home and picked up the other ticket and we both went to see "the devil wears Prada". Not bad for a chick flick! It had it's funny moments, it's cliche'd moments, and of course it's predictable moments. Enjoyable for free and the cost of one super-sized container of Junior Mints.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home