hubby's got a blog?!
Well, it's official, my hubby needs to be busier at work :)
Just kidding, I know he works hard and I certainly can't complain about his hours... he's always home by 6 for dinner with the family.
He did just start a blog to post pictures. He loves taking pictures and is pretty darn good at it... there's only one on the site right now - but, he's at work - and well, his pictures are at home.
He got the idea from a good friend who lives in South Africa and also loves taking pictures and is pretty darn good at it (we have a few framed in our house right now!). Luke Hayler, you rock. We miss you sooooo much and wish we could visit you! Don't give up, we'll be there... sometime!
(p.s. if anyone would like the web address for his blog, email me and I'll send it to you... he has sweet pea's name all over it, so I didn't link it here).
I love you silly man!
Carly
Just kidding, I know he works hard and I certainly can't complain about his hours... he's always home by 6 for dinner with the family.
He did just start a blog to post pictures. He loves taking pictures and is pretty darn good at it... there's only one on the site right now - but, he's at work - and well, his pictures are at home.
He got the idea from a good friend who lives in South Africa and also loves taking pictures and is pretty darn good at it (we have a few framed in our house right now!). Luke Hayler, you rock. We miss you sooooo much and wish we could visit you! Don't give up, we'll be there... sometime!
(p.s. if anyone would like the web address for his blog, email me and I'll send it to you... he has sweet pea's name all over it, so I didn't link it here).
I love you silly man!
Carly

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home