Heading out, again
Hubby's mom and dad arrived today. We're leaving in the morning to venture north! Yes, we're camping again. Some call us camping fools!!! Have you looked into the cost of camping??? It's practically free!!! $12-20/night to sleep and you bring your own food. Plus, you're living outdoors so no body cares whether or not you are dirty or smell (I don't like the smelling part too much - if we're camping for more than a weekend a shower is usually in order).
I'm not really sure where we're going... I wasn't in charge. Actually, I didn't want to be in charge!!! I'll report when we get back.
Today, I took Sweet Pea to her swimming lesson and daddy took pictures. Grandma and Grandpa got to watch too. We did our little motor boat, kicking on belly, kicking on back, blowing bubbles, etc., then went to the slide and diving board again. What fun!!!
No, no diving board for her... not until she's actually walking!!!
I'm not really sure where we're going... I wasn't in charge. Actually, I didn't want to be in charge!!! I'll report when we get back.
Today, I took Sweet Pea to her swimming lesson and daddy took pictures. Grandma and Grandpa got to watch too. We did our little motor boat, kicking on belly, kicking on back, blowing bubbles, etc., then went to the slide and diving board again. What fun!!!No, no diving board for her... not until she's actually walking!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home