zoo pics :)

We have the cutest kid in the world... sorry to all of my friends who think that their kids are the cutest in the world :) we win (b/c it's a contest, ya know - re-read 'ya know' with a minnesota accent, please).
Here are the zoo pics I promised. Both pictures above are sweet pea and me at the baby goats (remember, the zoo had a farm section!!).
I think this is the Tarkin I talked about in the previous post... now you all know what a tarkin looks like. Yes, my silly husband had to take a picture of the tarkin, not sure why... I mean, really, what are we going to do with a picture of a tarkin?!!!
OK, new contest, the first person that posts a reply and tells us what a tarkin is, wins!!! What do you win? I don't know... I'll think of something though!!!
Of course, the zoo had to have a prairie dog town... and of course, it's right next to the buffalo. We love watching prairie dogs...
When we went backpacking in the badlands, North Dakota, there was an actual prairie dog town... so much fun to watch it actually took my mind off of my blistered feet, the sun, and the horrible hike into the park w/ our packs the day before (another story for another time).
Here's sweet pea again at the fountain at the exit of the zoo.
All in all, a good day. It'll be fun to go back when sweet pea knows more of what's going on!!!



3 Comments:
Grand Moff Governor Wilhuff Tarkin (64 [1] – 0 BBY) was a fictional character in the Star Wars universe. He was a nobleman of the planet Eriadu who became a regional governor for the Galactic Empire and then was promoted to Grand Moff in charge of the outer rim
Perhaps you mispelled?
12. takin n.
a large goat-antelope found in the eastern Himalayas. • Budorcas taxicolor .
(From The Concise Oxford English Dictionary in English Dictionaries & Thesauruses)
Wow... the grandparents win!!! I guess I did spell it wrong... oops, makes it a little hard for a contest :) thanks for playing. Since you're the winner(s), how about we go camping with you in a few weeks! sound like a plan?
Post a Comment
<< Home