sooo many babysitters...
Well, it's the same sweet girl most of the time.
I'm training for a 1/2 marathon on April 2nd. I've never had to hire so many babysitters to train before. People have asked me (including Philly) if I'm going to do a full marathon again. Actually, Phil asks me WHEN I'm going to do it. Well, maybe once the kids are in school, all of them. Finding the time for the long runs each week is hard enough, and the long runs for a 1/2 are just over 2 hours. The long runs for a full could take 4 hours!
Then, throw in a sick kid every once in awhile. I was running in the dark last night b/c Jack had some seriously runny diapers all day long. I'm pretty sure the amazing workers in the gym childcare would not have appreciated that one. So, here I am with a flashing red tushy (I didn't grab my headlamp), running through the neighborhood, scaring construction workers as I turned corners.
The kids will be cared for by the gym this saturday, the only day you can drop them off and leave the premises. I just hope they don't need me b/c it could take awhile for me to run back... still unable to break the 10m/mile mark :)
sooo many babysitters...
I'm training for a 1/2 marathon on April 2nd. I've never had to hire so many babysitters to train before. People have asked me (including Philly) if I'm going to do a full marathon again. Actually, Phil asks me WHEN I'm going to do it. Well, maybe once the kids are in school, all of them. Finding the time for the long runs each week is hard enough, and the long runs for a 1/2 are just over 2 hours. The long runs for a full could take 4 hours!
Then, throw in a sick kid every once in awhile. I was running in the dark last night b/c Jack had some seriously runny diapers all day long. I'm pretty sure the amazing workers in the gym childcare would not have appreciated that one. So, here I am with a flashing red tushy (I didn't grab my headlamp), running through the neighborhood, scaring construction workers as I turned corners.
The kids will be cared for by the gym this saturday, the only day you can drop them off and leave the premises. I just hope they don't need me b/c it could take awhile for me to run back... still unable to break the 10m/mile mark :)
sooo many babysitters...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home