No pictures...
Today was the last day of a gym class Andrew has been taking for a few months. On the last day, parents are allowed to watch for the first time. I didn't have my camera. Oh, my poor 2nd and 3rd children. They will not have 1/3 of the pictures that Audrey had of these momentous occasions. And, yes, the last day of gym class is momentous...
Audrey had a little production last week at her school. Her kindergarten class sang a song and talked about love and what it means to them. I had my camera, the battery was dead. Luckily, I had our little hand-held video recorder and it was fully charged. So, we recorded the memory! I'd rather have still shots, but the video does have Andrew in the background asking why we are here. Oh... sweet boy.
I need to keep that camera in my purse, at all times, unless I'm charging the batteries.
Audrey had a little production last week at her school. Her kindergarten class sang a song and talked about love and what it means to them. I had my camera, the battery was dead. Luckily, I had our little hand-held video recorder and it was fully charged. So, we recorded the memory! I'd rather have still shots, but the video does have Andrew in the background asking why we are here. Oh... sweet boy.
I need to keep that camera in my purse, at all times, unless I'm charging the batteries.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home