daddy and sweet pea in the snow
Since I never go outside and play with her... she was able to talk hubby into one saturday morning. It's an amazing thing because he hates the cold... I just use the excuse of an infant inside sleeping and I'd hate to have to let him cry if I were outside :)
I think we'll have a tom-boy on our hands... two of her loves are her green jammies and this snowsuit, both from her friend Sammy. Oh, sammy is a boy :) I'm OK with a tom-boy though... it's OK if she's not a cheerleader when she grows up.
I think we'll have a tom-boy on our hands... two of her loves are her green jammies and this snowsuit, both from her friend Sammy. Oh, sammy is a boy :) I'm OK with a tom-boy though... it's OK if she's not a cheerleader when she grows up.


2 Comments:
What beautiful pictures! Your kids are so sweet! And I love using the "the baby could start crying" line! It works every time! :)
not a cheerleader!?!?! we'll talk. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home