food? who likes food???
Sweet Pea was such a great eater... from the moment we started giving her solids. Yes, she was always a bit hefty too (I'll get it someday for putting THAT comment in writting), but she was easy to please!!!
Peanut, not so much. He's yet to eat breakfast, lunch is hit or miss, and dinner is usually somewhat of a success. I even cut out one of his liquid meals to try and entice him towards the solids.
If you saw him, you'd know that he's certainly not starving... trying to keep up with his sister when it comes to weight gain and inches grown!!! But, it would just be easier if he were more predictable! I'm tired of throwing un-eaten food away!!!
So, with Sweet Pea I made most of her food. It's really not hard... a food processor, ice cube trays, and a microwave work well. I was talking to a lady today who has a little boy two days younger than Peanut (and he's eating three meals)... she's making food too, but it's getting a little old with a 2.5 year old in the house and he's eating alot. I can totally see how it would be hard to keep up when Peanut starts eating more!!! I'm trying to barter with hubby... if I keep making his food can I switch to formula early??? It's not working!!! Of course, I'm half joking :) Formula is expensive and baby food is expensive too (50+ cents a jar adds up quick!!!)
I tried to give Peanut Yo-Baby yogurt this morning. It was Sweet Pea's favorite!!! It's yogurt made with whole milk... it tastes like heaven!!! Like melted ice-cream. Well, he didn't like it! Or, he wasn't hungry???
Peanut, not so much. He's yet to eat breakfast, lunch is hit or miss, and dinner is usually somewhat of a success. I even cut out one of his liquid meals to try and entice him towards the solids.
If you saw him, you'd know that he's certainly not starving... trying to keep up with his sister when it comes to weight gain and inches grown!!! But, it would just be easier if he were more predictable! I'm tired of throwing un-eaten food away!!!
So, with Sweet Pea I made most of her food. It's really not hard... a food processor, ice cube trays, and a microwave work well. I was talking to a lady today who has a little boy two days younger than Peanut (and he's eating three meals)... she's making food too, but it's getting a little old with a 2.5 year old in the house and he's eating alot. I can totally see how it would be hard to keep up when Peanut starts eating more!!! I'm trying to barter with hubby... if I keep making his food can I switch to formula early??? It's not working!!! Of course, I'm half joking :) Formula is expensive and baby food is expensive too (50+ cents a jar adds up quick!!!)
I tried to give Peanut Yo-Baby yogurt this morning. It was Sweet Pea's favorite!!! It's yogurt made with whole milk... it tastes like heaven!!! Like melted ice-cream. Well, he didn't like it! Or, he wasn't hungry???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home