Elmo??? We're going to Elmo's house?
Yep... Sesame Street Live!!! Every mom's dream??? She was super excited though.... who can deny her that? Our community education organizes these trips and it's super cheap. The same as when we went to the circus in the fall... we pick up a a bus here in town (yes, folks, you heard me right - a real, live, YELLOW school bus!! everyone: the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round - 'round and 'round - 'round and 'round... the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round - all through the town) and it drops us off right at the sports arena down town. It then picks us up and brings us home!!! If it had door to door service, it would be even better. Sweet pea would have thought she was in heaven!
It was cute for the kids, but I had enough by about 30 minutes into it.
Next stop... Disney on Ice in March!!! Daddy's going to that one... lucky him. I wonder if I can talk him into taking Peanut with him and I'd get a day off?! Finding Nemo on ice should be more fun than Elmo, LIVE!
On that note (peanut)... he's up and screaming. Gotta go.
It was cute for the kids, but I had enough by about 30 minutes into it.
Next stop... Disney on Ice in March!!! Daddy's going to that one... lucky him. I wonder if I can talk him into taking Peanut with him and I'd get a day off?! Finding Nemo on ice should be more fun than Elmo, LIVE!
On that note (peanut)... he's up and screaming. Gotta go.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home