See the tooth???
These were actually taken this morning!!! Wow... I'm on FIRE!
Peanut cut his first teeth right around the first of march. It's funny... to see a once toothless mouth with a tooth. The red spot you see on this forhead is where we did a head butt... oops.
Today, the kids and I were supposed to go on a field trip to a nature center to learn how to make maple syrup. Sweet Pea's not a fan of sweet foods for breakfast (donuts, muffins, breads, pancakes... you get the idea) but I thought this would be fun anyway. The blurb about the trip said 'appropriate for ages 2 1/2 and up'. No problem... she's the right age.
Well, after much stress getting up and out of the house ontime, we get to the bus (yes, a yellow school bus) and I'm told that I can't bring Peanut!!! What??? How is this any different than our trip to Disney on Ice or Sesame Street Live??? He's not taking up any space and you won't even know he's there!!! Thank goodness my friend Jodi was going too, she ended up taking sweet pea and I went home with Peanut.
So... we took pictures! It was weird being home alone with him. I miss that time I had with Sweet Pea!!! Bored, taking pictures, cleaning between crankiness, morning naps (for the baby, not me... really).
Enjoy a few of them. He was playing with his sister's golf clubs. He'll either be a great golfer someday or a great guitar player (left handed?). I'm fine with either. I'm sure his dad will be a little concerned that I gave him the pink club to play with... sorry honey, it wasn't on purpose!!!

1 Comments:
About left-handed: I thought forever that Doodles was going to be left-handed but shortly before his third birthday, he proved his right-handness. That said, Pie is DEFINITELY left-handed and I'm having a heck of a time trying to teach her to use a scissors. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home