Hot off the presses
Well, they were taken on wednesday... that's pretty good for me. We got a box from Grandma (mommy's grandma, as sweet pea says... she almost has it figured out... I'm not sure my mom likes being called my grandma :) Sweet Pea was playing with something else so I put the rabbit ears on Peanut. Then, he smiled!!! I thought the lighting was pretty good for my in-ability to take good pictures!
I am supposed to be scrapbooking this weekend... I'm completely un-organized though. I haven't touched my scrapbooking stuff in 1 whole year!!! Oh my gosh... it's still packed from my last scrapbooking weekend!!! I'm shocked.
Sweet pea's baby album is almost full and she's only 4 months old. I'm not sure what to do. I don't have pictures to finish it this weekend, nor do I have the space in the album?! I mis-calculated the space I was going to use. So, do I start over this weekend and try to get it done or do I just keep trucking knowing that other kids in our family won't have the extensive album that sweet pea's getting???
Also, we certainly aren't taking the pictures that we took of sweet pea. I was bored when it was just her and I. We used to chance outfits in the middle of the day and take pictures just for something to do!!! I'd put on a new pair of shoes on her and take pictures!
Now, we're out as a family and hubby takes pictures of her b/c she's doing something fun. Peanut's just hanging out in my arms :)
Soooo, we'll try to remedy that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home